Join us for a deep dive into the recently launched WELL Performance Rating. Rooted in the WELL Building Standard, the WELL Performance Rating focuses on measurable building performance strategies within WELL that are verified through onsite testing and sensor technology, as well as occupant experience surveys, so organizations can make smarter, data-driven decisions for their employees and business.
In this session, we will explore what the rating includes, how it differs from WELL v2, and specifically how IAQ plays a part in the new rating.
Gain Insights On:
- What the WELL Performance Rating is and how it provides a roadmap to shift business performance and organizational culture
- Core components, or leadership thresholds, which comprise the new rating
- The three key pathways for verification
- Options that projects can pursue to meet the requirements for IAQ
- How with a large focus on performance-based metrics, continuous monitoring now plays an even more important part in WELL Performance Rating and can also be applied to WELL v1 and v2