Indoor air quality is crucial when it comes to healthy, energy-saving buildings and as a result, many building standards today place a high significance on IAQ. When interpreted correctly, IAQ data can be a powerful tool to reduce energy consumption, lower maintenance costs, and extend the lifecycle of utilities in buildings, while ensuring the safety and comfort of its occupants.
In this informative webinar, learn why you should take a data-driven approach to your healthy building strategy, and how to harness the power of IAQ data to turn insights into action.
- The implications of adopting a data-oriented culture
- Important IAQ parameters to measure and track
- Interpreting complex IAQ data to tell a story and drive action
- Examples of companies transforming IAQ data into actionable insights
- An exclusive sneak-peek of Kaiterra’s new smart reporting feature