Survey and analysis from thought leaders in the healthy building space, combined with the latest data benchmarks from the Kaiterra database.
In 2023, it's widely recognized that monitoring and enhancing indoor air quality is crucial. However, as society emerges from the aftermath of COVID and faces new economic and social challenges, companies are evolving their approach toward IAQ.
The State of Indoor Air Quality in 2023 is meant to help you understand where the industry is heading in the coming year and beyond. To answer this question, we’ve surveyed hundreds of healthy building professionals; collated anonymized data captured across air quality monitors in dozens of sites worldwide; and summarized industry experts' insights. The result is this guide, which combines quantitative data and industry expertise to offer our take on the current and future IAQ trends.
Inside State of Indoor Air Quality in 2023, you'll have access to the latest industry insights including:
- The business case for indoor air quality in 2023
- Current IAQ adoption and trends that will shape 2023
- Industry challenges and opportunities going forward
- Indoor air quality global data benchmarks from 2022
- Key insights and findings from our survey of hundreds of global building professionals